Today’s best air conditioners use 30%-50% less energy than the units from the early 1990s. Replacing even a 10-year-old air conditioner with a newer and more efficient model can help you save up to 40% of your cooling energy cost.
Maximize the efficiency of your heating and cooling system and optimize your comfort level with the help of our expert. We perform a load calculation to ensure your new system is the best match for your home.
Matching the best air conditioner size for efficiency, performance, and durability depends on the following factors:
- The amount of heat the appliances and occupants in your home generate
- The amount of shade on your home’s windows, walls, and roof
- The size of your home and the number of windows it has
- How much insulation is in the ceilings and walls of your home
- The amount of air that leaks into your home from outside
Finance your new Heating and Cooling System
Financing provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit. Terms and conditions Apply.